The Video Sampler

3.28.2006

March 28 2006 Late Entry

March 28, 2006 Tuesday 
Though it is techincally the next day I'm writing this.
I remember one of the thoughts of yesterday was 
about the Computer Science Conference I went to in the middle
of the day. We were all told of an abundence of Joy oppertunties
out there. I didn't know what to make of it because I hear
conflicting things all the time. 
The day was going nicely.
And when I got home I got these calls about Krintinas Birtday.
Images of the day in no particular order. My computer has finally come to life in the form of an honest to god calculating machine. It runs programs and can be programmed like anything. Yes. Now I just have to work on robustness.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player