The Video Sampler

5.19.2006

It's a Hard Thing

May 19, 2006 Friday 8:12 PM It's a hard thing

It's a hard thing.
   To go about life as though nothing is wrong.
It's a hard thing.
   To watch as a friend suffers while staying silent to the world
It's a hard thing.
   To learn of the struggle that people go through.
It's a hard thing.
   To go back to my work as though nothing is wrong.
It's a hard thing, but
   It's worth every minate of my company helps in some small way.


I think she's leaving. 
Sad? Well, only sad to she her leave like this. 

Then what do I do?


Towers from earlier today. I like to design stuff while people watch. That is... if it is going smoothly.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player