The Video Sampler

5.16.2006

May 16, 2006 Tuesday

May 16, 2006 Tuesday 6:06 PM
I always lag a bit when I finally get some time off.
I just see the growing missing days and know I have to do some work to put
some stuff up. It's just that I captured a lot more than I care to organize and 
post. I suppose I still have much to clean. But I've been distracted lately.
...
Been feeling tired. And I just happened to have watched Super Size Me that documentary
with that guy whom ate the food and stuff. .... yeah. Like that.

I have 13 days free. What will I do with them? More I should say to be used
wisely.


Joy and I talk one night.

Comfort zones? What the heck are those? Amoung other things discussed.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player