The Video Sampler

5.05.2006

Missed Entry but Pictures

Ben succeeds at drawing a circle of dots using his computer. It makes me want to attempt my own monitor type program. It couldn't be that hard. Could it? Bob and Tyler discuss how best to proceed with their project. They're not in my class but I get these sorts of pictures because I have to keep coming into lab regardless of what lab is really going on. It takes dedication. I know not what was so funny. I think I accidentally said something but it caused me to get this one frame where they are both exceedingly happy. Jacob is completely done with his project. Ben (on the right) is the guy with the dots.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player