The Video Sampler

7.26.2006

Blanket Test

July 26, 2006 Wednesday 4:48 PM Blanket Test

Blanket Test

Watch Blanket Test
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Trouble viewing?
Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Stop that indoor echo in your audio re dubs with...
As soon as I got the idea to use the blanket I tested it out when I got home. It helps a bit but only if your voice isn't to loud to cut off the peaks. I was just after a full sound with no indoor echo. And realizing that a blanket or a couple of blankets might do the trick I was off and... throwing a blanket over myself while recording audio. I felt a bit strange doing it and over all I bask in the shear strangeness of the movie making tactics I have developed over the years.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player