The Video Sampler

7.23.2006

Movie: The CG Shuffle

July 23, 2006 Sunday 1:34 AM The CG Shuffle


CG Shuffle

Watch CG Shuffle
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Trouble viewing?
Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
What do you do with all those spare CG clips just hanging about on your hard drive? Delete them. But first, throw them into a movie to save. All of what you see is rendered using Blender, an open source (free) program from blender3d.org check it out.
I should really run that experiment. Post flyers for what I can help people with and see who big a response I can get. Give sample lectures and see what kind of interest I can generate. Will my movies bite the dust when full school starts? There is a good chance... but maybe not by as much as I think. Some ideas for creating movies are brewing for tomorrow. I'm seeing that layout idea in my head. But I'm also considering basket ball physics. I was surprised to find I have another subscriber to my youtube movies. I'm very gradually collecting them aren't I? This July has been a more technical month a for as programing goes. But I haven't driven myself very deep into the python scripting side of Blender. ... with 7 or so days left in the month I suppose my attention should turn towards that sort of thing. I know once I get started with it it's much easier but I'm always lazy about beginning. I think I might story board some ideas... or search for any old basket ball scripts or notes. Or maybe i could pull together another CG Collection. I keep piling those things up. From particle explosions to animated Scissors. 11:43 AM That is not how I wanted to start out my day. Franticly looking for information on abiotic factors that affect Half Moon Conures. I could have done with out that 90 minute spree. And it had to be done before 12. Dang. So now I feel tired but going back to sleep... eh what am I to do? Falling asleep on Sunday night is one of the hardest things to do. 12:36 I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of upcoming proto ventures. I think the whole spending hours working on the design is good for me. I think that the doing it for another person gives me the motivation and I think that motivation to continue to work on it gives my valuable experience. I feel sad to walk away from a video editing venture that came about so suddenly. I can now see the importance of transportation to my future work what ever it may be. Turning away from one thing makes me wonder about other things. 3:34 PM

"It's almost always a better idea to stay up rather than to take the nap"

And I may feel tired but I stay up. And I notice that thinking as long as there are things to think and wonder about keep me up and about. Even it's a tired sort of thinking. It turns it into a relaxed thought process.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player