The Video Sampler

7.19.2006

Movie: The Unfilmables

July 19, 2006 Wednesday 12:21 AM Movie: The Unfilmables


The Unfilmables

Watch The Unfilmables
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Trouble viewing?
Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Some people just don't want to be on camera. So what do you do?
3:40 PM it wasn't that anything happened recently. It was just that I was thinking out loud and made a couple of interesting comments to myself so I set up the camera and a few hours later I had a nice slightly comical but to the point movie. I have a Bio Test tommorrow as well as a feild trip where I have to find some way to get myself to the location. 10:33 PM Surpises are always out there. I find myself grabbing a bite to eat and messing up my order by accidently getting a to go meal when I wanted to stay in and suddenly Linda and Ellie stop in and I get to go to the house and chow after all. So getting the to go order turned out to be right. I'm amazed. And I had felt bad for irrating that cashier female. I noted the difference in hanging out with true friends. Not just people whom were about. I made sure to tell my friends that I considred them as such and that I enjoyed their company. After the yesterday downness it was a much needed boost I suppose. I stayed over for a long time and left around 10 so now it's study for test tommorrow and she what happens. ... by the way 'why does everyone keep asking why I'm laughing?' I tend to find humor where ever I can. It makes live easier to live. Why can't people understand that?

"She laughs more because she's more ready to laugh. A sense of humor is only funny when your willing to laugh "

When your willing to let true logic fall through a bit. Take time to enjoy with out all those extra thoughts. Sometimes it's better that way.


Nearly an hour of material and that's not even all of it.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player