The Video Sampler

8.07.2006

Movie: What Algebra?

August 7, 2006 Monday 9:47 PM Movie: What Algebra?


What Algebra?

Watch What Algebra?
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Trouble viewing?
Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
It must have been all that math reading and my current attempts to learn new mathematics that did it. I decided to try for a algebra like movie... but I'm afraid the message was lost in the 'lack of a script' filming syndrome, well at least I attempted another educational movie. I hope that I will someday really make them educational and not just attempted educational. keyWords algebra guitar chris educational

I seem to come up with a lot of stuff while I'm in the shower.

I stood there in the water once more and realized how to prove a certain chord was the diameter of a certain circle. This was after drawinga all those isosceles triangles in them. I think the notion I have for explaining mathematics is to show how I precieve them. I imagine the maniuplation of the varibles to be like having the power stop time or maniuplate the laws of physics to ask 'what if' questions. I can imagine making the visuals look very interesting and perhaps captivating. Like freezing a frisbee catcher and discussing time as a varible. I began a new blog chrisatyourservice.blogspot.com I have notions to turn it into a 'live' resume and focus for all things I can do for people. I wanted to catch the name first so I went ahead and forged it. Though presently it's in no condition to do anything with. I figure if I'm to do somethign different this semester I'll have to start by focusing what I can do for people and this is a step to make that more concrete.
Emily Works at "The Hole in the Wall" Sadie orders from her. They both live in the same house now. Calculations from the movie. I tend to not do so well with my mathematics when I'm scribbling them infront of a camera. Especially when the camera is like right in my way.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player