The Video Sampler

8.04.2006

Oops. No movies. Movie: Memory Changer

August 4, 2006 Friday Oops. No movies. Movie: Memory Changer
Whelp, it looks as though I have not made a movie
today. Even when I thought I was about to.
Well, people are living this residence and that opens
all day and all night for filming regardless. Since,
that's a lot of time I'll get back into it.

"No Movies? Well I'll get back into it soon... right?"



Memory Changer

Watch Memory Changer
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Trouble viewing?
Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
That was sooner than I thought.... And so I take those pieces of my week and put them together. Emily and Sadie arrive, they move into to their new place. They take the table from D street. And I'm there helping and recording for it all.
The movie file already had all the clips ready to be editied. I just logged off of my bloggin client and saw it and said, "Well, it's about time I added something like it anyway.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player