The Video Sampler

9.10.2006

That'll be the day.

September 10, 2006 Sunday 3:47 AM That'll be the day.


Kristina and I

Watch Kristina and I
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Trouble viewing?
Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
5 min 25 sec. Despite me feeling exhausted I hung out with Kristina today. I didn't put any work into editing. I just wanted the movie to be the movie. I wanted a piece of the day in vivid detail. The rest of the day was sub par anyway.
Quote from the end of the movie. "I'm the only one that I know who can put their feet on the ceil." Not the best Sunday. It's so gray and bleak outside. It almost matches my feelings at the moment. At times... especailly when I get up in the morning I feel overwhelmed. And I don't think things are going to get any easier. I feel exhausted and as I mentioned the sickness might be progressing. At this rate I'll be slumped over my test on Tuesday. What a way to start classes... barely able to move to them. I felt so sorry about feeling so tired while I had company. Perhaps, next time I'll be up like I usually am. ... 8:22 PM It's hard to work right now. I need to sleep. People. Many kinds of people, doing what they do. It's boggling to me. Far too many varibles to put up with. Sometimes I'm out and about... well once was anyway, but now I enclose back in to the inner world. The World of the digital arts. The world from which I will re-appear once day to demostrate that I can pull off everything I ever mentioned to anyone. That'll be the day.
Shot from working on the logo project a while back. A recent spiral partical animation.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey Chris,
I'm becoming slowly addicted to your blog. You sound depressed from your latest blogs which is a pity, cause you seem like a quirky fun guy... kinda like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

I keep an eye out for some of your Blender stuff. I'm trying to improve my own work at the mo, but it's still fairly basic.

Anthony.... commenting all the way from Ireland.

Sirhc Senots said...

Thanks for the note. Yeah, I have been down. Even more so since I found out about other things. 'addicted'? I guess if someone fishes around long enough in the old posts they'll be wondering what's next. Lately, I haven't been my usual self so a lot of movie type stuff I would usually be doing isn't going on. It's a shame really. I get all these extra hits and I'm not putting out the goods.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player