The Video Sampler

10.22.2006

Biting the Literary Bullet

October 22, 2006 Sunday 4:34 PM Biting the Literary Bullet

I was attempting porcelain but got smoked glass.



I did that cell phone in foil test.
It didn't work. 

Why did the aluminum foil not work?
Maybe it's because it's a semi-metal.
Maybe I need a hardcore transitive metal to block
those e waves.

10:41 PM
Writing papers for class weigh for too much on my 
mind. They choke out the creativity I wish I could
express and destroy the possibilities of movies.

The only remedy is to hurry them along and bite the
literary bullet. Then quickly muster the rest of
your strength to do what I always wanted to do...
think and produce.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player