The Video Sampler

10.19.2006

Music Remixed

October 19, 2006 Music Remixed

Ah, I took the soundtrack to the During My Break movie and re-sang and added multiple vocals. Listen to During My Break Multiple 1 min 40 sec mp3
I dug out this old file late last night... It was from the time when Emily and Sadie said good bye to Kellie S Listen to Travelin Women 3 min 30 sec mp3
It's hard to say what causes so many thoughts on some days rather than others. Maybe it was the fact I couldn't fall asleep last night. I kept thinking of stuff. Then when I got up I still was thinking. And a few social encounters brightend my spirits during the day so I felt more up. Actually, just before I biked home I saw Candice and she told me she got the site up. It was so good to see her happy and excited. Quick Notes on Ideas b. room movie US map Finding that Someone Math Story OH that's what flirting is all about http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html I was quite a amused for a long time after reading through it. Eh, I had an idea for a Tech Halloweenish movie. Scaring someone with the tree command in the command prompt of XP.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player