The Video Sampler

11.26.2006

The Break Concludes Mov: Face Modeling Attempt

November 26, 2006 Sunday The Break Concludes Mov: Face Modeling Attempt


Face Modeling Attempt

Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally suports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Well, I thought it was a good idea at the time, but apparently modeling a face is going to take more than just drawing lines on myself. It's going to take a whole lot of practice. But it's not bad for a first attempt.
Well, the break is concluding and I must say that I have been mildly accomplished. At least I started on doing everything even if I did not completely finish. I got to go out to dinner with a friend tonight. Though it used up a whole lot of time it was a nice to spend the final day in bliss. Well, I suppose I could say that but more like just a really fun distraction. Each day did happen to have good things.
Despite the fact it looks like someone punched me in the face it's a nice start. My nose as it begins to unfold. The side view with the wire is a bit more fitting.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player