The Video Sampler

11.30.2006

Mov: Finding Out

November 30, 2006 Thursday 2:44 AM Mov: Finding Out


Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally supports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
What do you do when your contacted by someone unknown through the internet? I don't know.
AS soon as my next test score comes in I'm doing a pysch. calculation to find out how much I need to make on the final to pass. I have 2 finals and a presenation ALL on one day of finals week. More things due after but if I work hard I'll finish those early. 7:28 PM I should do a movie. The first thing I look for when getting messaged by someone through myspace is... Do you exist? And What are you trying to sell me? Postable to Myspace I'm sure. 10:21 PM There was an intermission in this night. I danced around a bit then made and ate dinner and now I finished editing and am uploading files. A minute of movie isn't such a bad upload time. Though the file seems to be hanging... ack spoke too soon.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player