The Video Sampler

11.27.2006

Mov: Sell Out?

November 27, 2006 Monday Mov: Sell Out?


Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally suports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
It's an old gag isn't?
9:14 PM Very tired though much of the day. Well actually the whole day. I got to take a 40 min nap when I finally got home and so I'm proud to say I'm awake enough to take care of things. I thought about the biographies of the new vloggers. I thought about calling it Stories at Arms Length. I like that title. It was far far too cold today. It was like icy knifes stuck into all my exposed skin. I'm glad I brought my extra sweater. I really needed it. Tommorrow is another long day and I have 5 papers that stand in the way of me and the end of this semester. It's going to go down fighting. Least things are sane in the Policial Science group. And most of the tasks are near completion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dw-Y2wzIzI

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player