The Video Sampler

12.25.2006

Mov: Making the Season


December 25, 2006 Monday 4:14 AM Mov: Making the Season


Scroll down the page for the flash version...
Or watch it on blip
I decided to leave Dec. 24 plain and simple. Just a movie that I had spent a few days making. And then I made this one yesterday. If you get a chance, make sure to go out for a walk or a bike ride or something and greet everyone you see. Later on today, there is bound to be front yards filled with newly given toys and little girls and boys biking around on new bikes, or razors, or skate boards or perhaps just new flying toys. It may be raining for me. But I still know that Christmas is the best day to be out biking about. So, I make this post before I have this day. Or perhaps, I leave only these words.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player