The Video Sampler

12.01.2006

Movie: Dec 1 2006

December 1, 2006 Friday 7:19 PM Mov: Dec 1 2006


Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally supports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Standard AutoBiographical entry about Dec. 1 2006
The Pianist was a very hard movie for me to watch. It struck me pretty hard with it's imagery. It was good to accomplish something in the group... well both groups actually. It gave something to the day. 9:45 PM Production Notes: set up and shot footage began editing at 8:49 PM finished editing 9:24 PM 11 + 24 min edit time 35 minutes edit time. ===== 21 min compressing, encoding, uploading blip and the tube 9:45 PM all uploading is done ==== 35 + 21 + shootingTime about 56 min So, say between one and two hours of movie making a night. at minium. Better ones would take longer. I need to plan better so that movies actually come out nice. I need to be more organized with what I say. I should do a poetic visual movie. 10:00 PM I spend even more time uploading images and a lot of the time it's faulty and doesn't want to work. Time. Time. Time. Should I take the night off? Or write a utopian Essay? Eh. ... not sure.

Perfect score in psychology. Software Engineering meeting. I've come a ways in my modeling ablility. I celebrate by going back to an old project and starting it over with my new found skillz. I'm sure the efforts on the dragon head will ultimately pay off. We'll see.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player