The Video Sampler

12.20.2006

Movie: Jam Session 1

December 20, 2006 Wednesday Movie: Jam Session 1


Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally supports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Or if for someone reason you can't do that there may be a flash embedded video further down.
Sometimes it's just good to go with a simple clip. It's a mix of different songs I play.
2:46 PM Save the Internet. Save it! Let's make Net Neutrality a LAW. Save the Internet! Independence 4:23 PM I think I made the movie because I was feeling down. While waiting for a call. I wonder if it will ever come? But besides that I have it all warm in my room and out side my very door it's freezing. So, I feel a bit trapped. I have to brave the cold if I want to venture out anyway. And even if I do go out I'll miss any 'call' that might be coming in. So then what do I do? 10:14 PM Eh, walking out into the night really cheered me up. It was windy but sort of a warm wind. And I was sad at first. Sad and thoughtful but I wondered out and about and onto the feild... and then to Joy's place and by the time I was watching a bit of cable and relaxing I felt worlds better. Wow... no body really e mails around these times. I guess everyone is busy catching up with whom ever they went home to see. Either that or I just check my e mails a whole lot more than usual. ... but I'm not sure it's that. I have yet to sit down and figure out exactly where I am and what I want to pull off. I've been taking care of odds and ends I guess. But I think there is definate work to be done on the blog presenation, my resume page, CS 499 and Microcontroller programming. I have Christmas letters to write first I suppose.

WHAT the heck are those spikes when I'm not even browsing anything? Is my computer bugged?

I DID IT! I finally Passed Telecom

I'm so glad. But to be honest I thought I'd be running around more wildly right now. It sort of sucks that there isn't anyone around that I can run out and be like 'yay!' I did this... Watch me dance!
Working on this years Christmas Card.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player