The Video Sampler

1.13.2007

Failed Movie Composition

January 13, 2007 Saturday 9:55 PM Failed Movie Composition

[movie link added a day later]


Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)

[The movie composition failed to work] Dang. That really gets me. Not only does it take an hour to render. But it didn't work. And i tired it 2 times. Audio syncing problems. It ruined everything. And so for the first day of this year .... no movie. ... Compositions take a very long time to render. I calculated it was going to take an hour for just 2 minutes of footage. (This was fast rendering footage) too. .... Will I always be doomed to mess things up? I feel all bad now. I happened to have lost my temper a bit earlier and now I feel sad. Well then, there just always has to be something to get me down right when I'm going to go hang out with someone tommorrow. There always is something.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player