The Video Sampler

1.24.2007

Mov: Ready to Rumble Router

January 24, 2007 Wednesday 11:00 PM Mov: Ready to Rumble Router


Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)
The fight is on when my new router refuses to work.
My days are far to full for me to have wayward thoughts. At least I'm not past 12 yet tonight. That's nice. I really hope once I get my routine down solid I can relax. With luck and some hard work... I'll be more on top of things.

2 comments:

Viannah said...

I totally sent that video to my dad... I'm sure he can comiserate.

Sirhc Senots said...

Yeah, I hope he enjoys it. It took longer to make than I thought.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player