The Video Sampler

1.02.2007

Movie: For Pet Lovers

January 2, 2007 Tuesday 2:50 PM Movie: For Pet Lovers



Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally supports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Or if for someone reason you can't do that there may be a flash embedded video further down.
Sometimes it is good to keep things simple and straight forward. This is for all those pet lovers out there. I was thinking about the idea for a long time but didn't really do it till now. There really was a lot of footage of animals.
Whoa. I've wanted to do the microscopic effect for so long. And I FINALLY! Got to! It's becaues I keept wanting to give visualizations of nano tech and small robots when I discuss things. So now I CAN! 3:54 PM And I have made progress with screen capturing. Almost there... just have to convert swf files to something I can edit. 5:18 PM I didn't expect my roommate to be back today. I walked in and there he was. No more loud music late at night? Well, this is the time I was beginning to set my alarm again to get up around 12. 5:25 PM It's almost like I have a ghost simluation model of people in my head. When I think about a topic and say something I can hear what they would say and get the same emotional sling back as though they were right there with me. It's like there is a residual model of everyone that I have known that echo back to me when I rethink about my actions, choices and conversations with them. 11:08 PM Nothing like brainless sorting to clear my head. I've labeled and numbered all 65 or so DV Tapes of mine. I'm preping for a review of everything that I have. Wow. 65. That's like 390 dollars in tapes.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player