The Video Sampler

1.06.2007

Movie: Into the Past

January 6, 2006 Saturday Movie: Into the Past


Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec
Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)

I'm trying out other blog services but still not sure if I like them or not. http://themoviesofchrisworld.wordpress.com 1:02 AM It's funny how once I finally decided to do previews on my movies I was more willing to create the next one. Because in order to post the last one I need to edit on a preview. And I like to make previews. They are the funnest part of the whole indever. So now when I make something called "The Q List" (Q as in queue) I think I may actually do them. Having extra movies ready is a must in order to keep the regularity. Can I do it? I hope better than last semester.

Watching. I smoothed out the face and added checks. It's a bit more rounded. From the past... One time I went home and sat on my porch.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player