The Video Sampler

1.04.2007

Movie: Meet Jackie

January 3, 2007 Wednesday 3:26 AM Movie: Meet Jackie



Watch
(It will look like a white box unless you have the codec)
Though I think the newest version of quicktime actually finally supports it... I'm not entirely sure. So if there is trouble viewing. Try getting VLC
or with QuickTime Xvid Codec
Or if for someone reason you can't do that there may be a flash embedded video further down.
I met Jackie a while back. (I just never edited the footage) I would have added in clips of her sister but I seem to recal her being opposed to being in movies and such. Correct me if I'm wrong Shell.
Do you like really tiny pancakes? Have another serving. We 'know' you have room. 3:47 PM It was 1 when my alarm went off. But it interrupted a dream so I guess I awoke tired and I heard the rain so I decided to just fall back to sleep. When I did finally get up I felt very awake and ready to go back to work on those things I was making progress on before. 6:06 PM My progress in screen casting was apparently short lived. I spent a considerable amount of time hunting for a way to convert swf to mov and had no luck... Well no 'free' luck. It seems everyone has their own 'for sale' screen capture utility for Mac OS X. No one has the equivalent of CamStudio but for Mac OS X. 9:40 PM Almost didn't think I was going to have movie. But then I went back to editing the jackie one and it was quite easy. 10:49 PM I hate when I forget whether or not I locked something. I mean I know I always do 'it's just protocal' and I know I wasn't in a rush... so I probabily did it automatically that's why I forgot. I just didn't make a big deal out of it. I'm going to try to rest on the fact since I really don't want to ride back out again.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player