The Video Sampler

1.07.2007

Strength of Character Mov: Movie Texture Movie

January 7, 2007 Sunday Strength of Character Mov: Movie Texture Movie


Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec
Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)
So you want to put movies inside your blender projects? You can texture movies to surfaces inside of blender and I can show you how to do it.
11:19 PM I have a headache. I ache. I feel a bit sick and I still worry about the preview for the next movie. It's times like these that really test the streght of charactor. It's times like these that tell me who I really am. So far this year I have succeeded at producing a movie everyday. (Theoretically I have one for today) Since given the previews I'm forced to make a movie in advance. It helps to some degree. But I look over my options... I have an idea and have been editing the next movie. But I'm not so sure it is going to come out. And I think.. maybe I could cut a preview before I finish it. (not necessarily a good idea if I want to deliver on my promise plus I would be locked in with what I would have to cover.) If I simply give up and don't do "today's" movie I won't be one ahead and will have to double the work for tommorrow. Or go back to 'no previews' Which I hate because I really really like to make previews. I feel it adds something. I think thorough pushing myself I may be able to gradualy develope a movie sense. In the manner of finding out how to convey a message 'overtly' or explicty. ... oh wait... rather than try to hastily complete 'Change of Perspective' I could put another CG shuffle together. I forgot what number I was on last time though. ... But that itself is sort of a kludge. Man, my strenght of charactor is in trouble. What kind of guy do I really want to be? Do I really want to be that guy whom will stay up 'past time' until all work is done and ready? Or will I fumble and continue to do so because my tendency to handle self induced stressors causes me headaches. The thing is.. since I don't live alone I can't narrate past a certain point at night. This is the biggest flaw in shared living. 11:26 PM One way or another I'm going to bed early tonight. ~later I knew I'd feel better when I finished this. Maybe I'm the guy I want to be after all.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player