The Video Sampler

2.01.2007

Buttons All Day

February 1, 2007 Thursday Buttons All Day


Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)
Joy and I hang out. There is much jump cutting and a feet. It's a laugh for us. Don't know what it will be for others.
Though I wound up returning to campus to work on VB programs for 2 hours the Jackie interlude of the day was very nice. I got a chance to explain Standard Deviation. And she was very receptive. And I was only about to talk down to a resturnt and perhaps a book store but instead I walked with her. And talked. I thought of a phone parody in which case I'm 'afriad of the phone' but it's taken to an extreme. My hit count varys wildly apparently. And though I'm home I have no time to think. I lost what I was thinking about earlier too. All this mess is very inefficient. Though I am do with the movie at 9:09 PM And I have 2 hours to fix things. Not as bad as I thought. But then I want to watch Brisco.... but I'll have to have will power. Blaw.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player