The Video Sampler

2.26.2007

Giant Intermission

February 26, 2007 Monday 4:16 PM Giant Intermission



Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)
It's one giant intermission.
I'm no dramatist. Least not a fanatic as some are. I don't really 'want' to get inside a charactor. It's why I can't become a good director I suppose. But I don't really aspire to fufil the complete human element. I'm not a dramatist fanatic. I can't understand their motive behind their excitment. I mean, I sort of get the utility but it's a bit too much for me at times. .... I am aware that decisions will eventually be made in the future that will bend my life one way or another. And while I can not know how others will take those choices I know that they will come and then they will pass as waves do on the beach. .... I am so tired of the lack of a good OS X screen capture I'm starting to read through the mac graphics API's. ... I think over whemlingly though. It seems to me that everything "I" do in a group is wrong. I get criticized for this and that. And I hate it. 7:55 PM How is it that I can still feel this way? What gives? I mean, c'mon. things were just 'felt' better in the past. I notice the difference so much that I try to remember and re-grasp the thing and yet I am unable to retrive the feeling.

2 comments:

DWDAD said...

I use a fine OS screen capture but it's not open source. You actually have to pay for it. What are you looking for in a screen capture utility?

Sirhc Senots said...

I'm looking for an open source version of camstudio for Mac OS X
that actually 'displays' the cursor and doesn't run so slow it messes up the image.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player