The Video Sampler

2.11.2007

Untitled Again

February 11, 2007 Sunday 8:36 PM Untitled Again


Watch or Download
Can't watch? Use VLC
or get Xvid Codec Or Watch the flash version below (sometimes below)
8:40 PM If a night does not have consecutive sleep. I really feel it. eh, the gym work out is probabily going to be felt for the rest of the week. Ugh. I'm calling this a night and capping off today. .... I suppose I didn't really 'think' today. Not the genearly sense. Not in the usual 'chris thinks' sort of way. I'm sure I'd have an idea to put here. I've been thinking about what remains of a day. Once I've lived it. And I think it's the idea that remains. Whatever idea or formed memory lasts. That is what made the day. Least, that's what I've figured. So, I strive a bit more to put the idea down.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player