The Video Sampler

3.29.2007

March 29, 2007

March 29, 2007 Thursday



Everyone leaves.. right when HSU switches to Moodle.
It's going to look bad. It's not because of moodle
of course.. but I mean people whom could work on moodle
and help the campus with moodle are going away so
that when calls come in with problems there is going
to be a 'big commotion'
It deserves a movie to highlight the issues.

=====
NURS 400  30345   2 Stress Mgmt Wellness Illness     3        40/ 0/ 40
                             Roberts, Deborah A.
                         Meeting Dates: 29-MAY-07 to 29-JUN-07
------- fall 2007
CIS  235  41961   1 Java Programming                 3        24/ 0/ 24     Y  A1
                             Tuttle, Sharon            M 1500-1650 TA 011
CIS  235  41962  11   Java Programming Lab           0        24/ 0/ 24     Y  A2
                             Tuttle, Sharon            W 1500-1650 NHW 244
                         Additional Fees: $20.00
------------
CIS  499          0 Directed Study                   1-4       0/ 0/ 0
                         Special Approval Req: Dept Chair Approval


http://www.humboldt.edu/~oaa/classes.shtml

a mysql db dump of classes 

they say, "you need a masters to teach"
The people of the world say.. 'just teach and see who listens'

....
Finish current quiz
one more quiz
then 2 papers
and I will have passed 309 with a C

I think the one last question mark happens
to be Amer Gov. A class I really need but it
has a group that hasn't really shown conviction.
Takes a long time to research for things... it's 
quite mind numbing.
But... just today... I had that faint notion that
I was just going to manage.. 
I had that feeling like I could just pull through...
as though I've been tugging on a rope just long enough
and just hard enough to begin to feel the give in 
the boulder. 

I must keep it up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your persistence is yet another quality that I respect and admire about you. You are truly a blessing to know. Keep up the fight and I know you will succeed.

Sirhc Senots said...

Thanks you fish you.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player