The Video Sampler

4.30.2007

Helpful 12 year old

April 30, 2007 Monday Helpful 12 year old

Tired. I'm missing my posting
times way to often these days.
And I'm worried I may have flubbed
a DCG course and will have to take
a different one to fill it's position.
That is quite a fumble.
And I'm irrated about it.

...
It's almost like at times like
these... I really wish I would have
helped myself out in the past.
Like I'm trying to remember if
I got one of the assignments
signed but not turned in... and I 
think my brain is merely fabricating
the memory of it because I really
'want' to believe that I had done
it so that I wouldn't have to 
scramble now. 

4:16 PM

-- later

The search for peace contiunes.
Peace as in peace of mind that I have
a comfortable place to live.
I'd like to note the ungodly messed up
ness of rental applications.



this search is going 'swimingly' 



What I realize?
You want to know what I realize about
searching for a place to live?
Someone always has to get the short straw
or find out to late that they are losing their place
or if you do a favor by mentioning a place
to a friend they might 'take it'

Go figure the whole thing is a mess.
This aspect of the 'free market' could stand
some better organization.

What I've really learned?
This ordeal has shown me
I would much rather look for someone to move in than
to to have to find  a place
geez


---

"You give my kisses meaning."

"You are an oasis in the desert that is my life.

SIDENOTE: Critisim at point blank range. ... I met a very helpful 12 year old kid out near the Peckwick apartments. I biked all over looking, no hunting, for phone numbers to call places. And to associate locations with things. It was like out of a movie.... when I rode in to those apartments. Didn't know there were so many little kids there. The air even smelled like summer I had once. I wonder why? ... Oh, the restaurants closed... oh that's okay you were the one that was hungry.

1 comment:

Orhan Kahn said...

Wow, your blog looks great. I'm really impressed.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player