The Video Sampler

5.25.2007

No friend of Mine

May 25, 2007 HSU No friend of Mine

I do not know why I recalled this
memory but I did.
It was while at band camp, located in the
dorms of CalPoly. I was siting in the
cafeteria before the long day of marching
around in hot blazing sun.

I watched as a kid brought his tray to 
sit down with some other kids. He
then leaves to get some other item.
No sooner does he leave than one of the
kids picks up his tray and deposits it
a few tables away.
I watched in quiet horror as the kid returns
to find his tray moved over. I saw as he
stood there stuned and then moved away.
I was imagining what he felt like.
And I thought about getting up and 
interjecting.

This is human kind? 


Who is to know what is right and wrong in the world? It's so hard to find the truth. Or what will work best... especialy when it comes to society. What am I suppose to do? Could I some how help by propgeating the best knowledge I have in hopes that new real informed and active citizens are created to aide in the fixing of this tired broken world? What quailtyies and ideas do 'I' dare push? At what risk of critism. And now armed with the power to declare some critism pointless, absurd or malformed. I suppose I should let the flood gates open for hate mail and other strange signals that some ideas are dangours but they are getting out there. Pushing the issues of the day.... somehow something will work.
5:23 PM I'm way off sleep schedule now. .... oh well. What the? HSU tried to add me as a friend today? What the? Humboldt State Universty MySpace Page This is a bit low guys. But that video was well made.... a bit misleading but well made. And the thing I knew some of those people. I saw that girl in class. I was in Molas class (movie of guy writing equations on board) But they're not 'propaganda-ing' oops (I mean marketing) is the pay incrase every student is taking 'without representation' and without any cuts to the athletics nor pay cuts from the presidnet Richmond (more like CEO now) HSU community furious over budget cuts Education isn't a Business. But it's beening treated like one. And now HSU wants me as a friend? Sorry Pal. If I ever do friend you it will be to put a link on your page telling incoming students taht they had better demand equal representation if they are to pay higher fees and that HSU is not equipped to house all the new students so many have to turn back. Sorry HSU that doesn't sound like a friend. .. .... ....... I also think the fake people are agaisn't teh policies of 'even' myspace.. I would hope. They are promotional tools but I don't think anyone is keeping track. But hey, everyone and everything thing has a myspace presents. I'm not convinced they are real. None of my real friends are scripted. Janet .... One final thing... Organizations Should NOT be using myspace anyway. Sure I know they do.. I know bands do. I know it goes on. BUT hey. Stop it higher education... YOUR suppose to be smarter. .... Hummmmm terms and conditions 13 involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; 15. .... any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile. ....Course is simple puffery deceptive? perhaps not But from what I know about the product you might want to steer clear. AND... 2 advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the MySpace Services. [....] In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, MySpace.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period [...] As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay MySpace.com $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the MySpace Services; I hope HSU hasn't e mailed anyone.... they might be making their budget situation worse. Unless... they made a deal.. which they might have.... otherwise....

Good grief!

And p.s. Your a 93 your old female? That was WAY more information than I wanted to know. ------------------------------------------ Gotta get this blog post dugg or something.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player