The Video Sampler

5.30.2007

Off Net?

May 30, 2007 Wednesday 6:53 PM Off Net?

GOING OFFLINE?

My net access may be sparatic for a bit. This doesn't mean I won't be writing. Just not getting to post. We'll see what happens. Signed, The Management.
CO In your face Daniel, the Carbon Monoxide detector 'did' go off and I did get a headache at the time. I guess it is a pretty good thing I'm cautious.
North American Union? Wha? ... Net Censorship? the world over. Perhaps, it is a bit nieve to think that you can access information anywhere in the world via the net. Considering, many many people still don't ahve clean solid access... I enjoy a sort of elite image of the world I download. .... Will this ever change? .... different note.. Strong anonymity has it's place. FreeNet Richard Dawkins

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Well I do belive I said it could theoredicaly kill you if you didn't leave the door open.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player