The Video Sampler

5.22.2007

Prove Your a Smart Human

May 22, 2007 Prove Your a Smart Human



What? Have I finally fixed that stupid audio problem?

Next generation of prove your human. If a train leaves... etc. Solve a math word problem and prove your a 'smart' human. I'll put that on my web form.
it might be nicer not to meet all these people. A lot of them are mean.
I wake up... with a throat that may or may not be decideding its sore. And I write here begining to think... about Prob, should have know this sooner. 4:37 PM Myspace Censors? eh? grrr Read about it
What? Have I finally fixed that stupid audio problem?
same movie but flash?
just a test

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was still an audio shift when you went to the screen but I'm guessing it was caused by the position of your head.... relative to the microphone since I'm assuming you keep your head in the accustomed "on top of the neck" position.

D

Anonymous said...

A smart human would know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Dumbass.

Anonymous said...

Isn't the internet wonderful? People feel free to drop all pretense of civility because they're hiding behind a keyboard.

Sirhc Senots said...

It chilled my bones to hear stinging remarks emanating from the black abyss that is the net. Shouldn't have let it get to me so much. But if a human is judged not on the basis of complex idea but on tiny details.. than a human being can be reduced to a short order of facts... which it most certainly is not.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player