The Video Sampler

8.20.2007

First Day of Class

August 20, 2007 Monday 11:19 PM First Day of Class
No Shirts?

No one understands that I need uninterruption to function. I need to control ALL of my space and not have distraction. In all the fuss I've managed to leave my most of my shirts behind and I'm upset because the very nature of the thing is unlike me.
I can keep things clear just find if I'm allowed to myself.
Just fine.


See, now I don't feel like writing about how I felt about other things today. It was first day of classes. ...

I suppose those things include seeing a couple of people I knew. It was exciting in a sub sort of way. And standing on the 5th floor of the new building is always a good feeling.


No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player