The Video Sampler

9.09.2007

I like my Weekends

September 9, 2007 Sunday I like my Weekends

It's true I like my weekends. In fact, I avoided my homework the whole day. Instead, I taught myself various melodies on piano. Including, the metal gear solid main theme and Fur Elise.

It's weird to watch the dvd and read about the people whom didn't like it at the same time. The Forum that hates the Learn piano in a flash how to video

I found myself a bit sad for a very strange reason. I suppose I began to miss her. And it was only after one day. I'm in a fix now aren't I?

I don't know what to say about this one. A friend of mine brought it to my attention and I thought I'd give it contemplation later.... that later hasn't happened yet but I will come back to it... upon reminder.
Tolerance Annoyance

It's possible for me to realize a solution too late.

Here's a picture of Joy and Zara being friends.

1 comment:

Viannah said...

Awww! They're cute. Also, I wish there were Carl's Jr.s here in NY. There aren't, at least not that I know of.

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player