The Video Sampler

9.30.2007

Most Relaxed in 10 months

September 30, 2007 Sunday 11:43 AM Most Relaxed in 10 months

"History shows that open source has a commodifying effect on software markets. It reduces the power of monopolies and fosters competition for the benefit of consumers: it weakens brand values, drives costs down, provides access to production technologies and creates interchangeable products and services." http://www.epic.co.uk/content/news/dec_06/moodle.htm


All hail one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a very very long time. I'm so glad I could ease my stress and achieve my school work AND my own work. Its been fabulous to relax and feel like things are taken care of for once.

I spent much of the day rearranging and cleaning the place and I look forward to repairing the damage that I've done to much of my grades up until this point. With luck the little hang ups will be cured and I can coast the rest of the way through my school work.

Now, its a strange thing to feel like I once did.. nearly .... How many months was that? A lot I know. Before the summer maybe even thanks giving break? Yeah, I almost had the same feel as the last thanks giving break. I know it well. Its when I return to my rhythm. When I return to the root of my creativity and I bask in the glow of my own minor achievements once again.


.. wait it was 10 months! I spent 10 months away from my creative wellspring and I paid the ugly price. So much time lost. And so much energy to catch up.



I spent a while solving more lighting issues. I'm on my way to much better renders.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player