The Video Sampler

9.16.2007

New Camera New Pictures

September 16, 2007 Sunday New Camera New Pictures

Earlier in the week I came home to find my old camera broken. Take a look... that isn't some crazy image of a mosaic that IS the broken screen.

According to my pay check it seemed I was suddenly able to afford a new camera! (To fix the lack of images on the blog lately issue) If you hadn't noticed already my journal has been pretty sparse with the lack of ability to take pictures. I'm glad I found a great camera and I'm doubly glad I could afford it from the hours I worked.

So here's images...

Everyone is in aww at the quality.
Notes Section

Nice to know this exists. http://perian.org/ Whoa! Super Motion Capture!

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player