The Video Sampler

9.11.2007

No Time to Post

September 11, 2007 Tuesday No Time to Post

It's a real shame when I get to the end of the night and i'm out of time for my own writing. I'll stave off the sniffles and make a few remarks from the notes only...

Notes Section

I helped a fellow Java student understand the homework. I never would have spoken had it not been for my imporved confidence and social charm. I wonder if sqlite could make the comm club sorrel space usable for Drupal Virtual Turing Machine idea thought of Reversal of Extravertism Levit Town historic subject to be researched later Got to PLAY a REAL Piano on Campus!!! It was wonderful. Geography only selectively matters based on values "Why do backpacks worn with suits look so bad?"

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player