The Video Sampler

10.16.2007

Everything

October 16, 2007 Tuesday 3:08 PM Everything.

Looking for a solution is part of creating a solution. It's been about an hour and a half and I think I now know how to solve one of the FTN basic problems


now past Midnight

But I've done it. Everything I set out to do before the end of my night. That hasn't happened for a long long time. I can't even remember the last time I succeeded in completing everything before bed. I only wish I could have spent time on one more thing... my movie. If I push my bedtime to 12:45 am or so I could do it. That's not impossible given that I'm able to sleep well enough most nights to wake up alright at 7:30am.

Notes Section

I call this clever marketing. Whack a Murdock He's just everywhere isn't he? SIGGRAPH PAPERS ROCK! Rendering for an Interactive 360-Degree Light Field Display OR 3D Star Wars style! Wrinkled Flames and Cellular Patterns
It's nice to have a notes section. Sort of a way to say, This is what I didn't bother to really write. So don't expect anything. Course, I lost my note tags for a while so stuff should have been in here but it wasn't.
This weeks programming homework took 2 hours. Not bad. Kind of a rush job though.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player