The Video Sampler

10.05.2007

Solar Updraft Towers

October 5, 2007 Friday 11:56 PM Solar Updraft Towers

Yet, another weekend is upon me and today has been a good day. I'm looking to handle my java programming, math, computer law homework as well as advance the commclub website while making time for blender tutorial writing.

Should be a worth while weekend.. Now if only I can find that quantum mech book I lost.

Notes Section

Solar Tower! I think there is a patent on it. But the mathematics behind it is something to consider. I think he mathematics behind robotic construction methods is something to consider. Build small robots and they build big things. Vortex Engine Is patented as well. Cool stuff though. Video of it!

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player