The Video Sampler

11.17.2007

First day of Break

November 17, 2007 First day of Break

By now I've had enough breaks with the mentality of researching what I'll do after college to finally get it. to finally bring it all together. I need to set tehse posts apart with a light blue div.

I can now pull out what and how breaks have gone in the past and rehash or explore the trends as I discuss how I'm going about this one.

Notes Section

Using verses keeping a journal. I did a review of my journal in this entry Farewell 2006 I think I'm very different from that Chris of 2006. And big ways. In a lot of ways 2007 destroyed some optimistic aspects of me. I didn't realize this next post had the whole replay reality thing. Empty Walks

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player