The Video Sampler

11.09.2007

Oh CIA you Kill me

November 9, 2007 Friday Oh CIA you Kill me
With luck, not literally.

I love the fact that this is on the CIA site... "The CIA is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us" CIA Page

I also noticed this. "Congress passed the Freedom of Information Act in 1966 and amended it in 1974 to allow the release of more national security information. Congress also passed the Privacy Act in 1974, which permits individuals to request information the U.S. Government may possess on them."
Better research that one some more.

Notes Section

Fasinating stuff. The Wiki Scanner and Virgil Griffith Wiki Scanner A way I would preferably not like to die by. Mattress A common problem indeed.

No comments:

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player