The Video Sampler

12.03.2007

typo-tastic

December 3, 2007 Monday typo-tastic

I would like to note for my future refernce that when giving the choice between being hungry an tired and having to chose whether or not to sleep or eat. Sleeping is probabily not the right choice. Eating is a good idea for you gain nutrients and will wake up better rested when you 'finally do sleep. ... I now have the expereince of making the wrong choice and its strange because I've never taken the nap when given the choice of food or nap.

typo-tastic - the description of my typing behavior during internet instant message chats. (Lindsay Dec. 3, 2007)

Facebook study is catching more of my attention. I actually began looking around at other applications last night as I did research for how to write my own. And I relayed out a question that I didn't really intend to e mail people with. But it happened. I realized that facebook couples content and feeds in a way that few people even have to know what a feed is to use. It therefore becomes an excellent way to create entertaining material that I know will pop up on screens of people I know on campus and perhaps much further away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE WANT POSTS! WE WANT POSTS! (chanted like an angry protesting mob)

SPECIALS

Hate download time? Subscribe to the movies via Miro! And download at night while you sleep! Miro Video Player